- Working Together Conference 202412th March 2024
- Volunteer Information Session & LD/ADHD Transition25th March 2024
- Check in and Chat Friday 26th April – With Warrington Carers Hub26th April 2024
- Check in and Chat Monday 20th May20th May 2024
- Check in and Chat Friday 21st June21st June 2024
- Check in and Chat Monday 8th July8th July 2024
- Check in and Chat Friday 13th September13th September 2024
- Check in and Chat Monday 7th October7th October 2024
- Check in and Chat Monday 11th November7th November 2024
Check in and Chat Friday 26th April – With Warrington Carers Hub
Warrington Carers Hub provides a single point of access for all unpaid young and adult carers in the borough of Warrington.
The service exists to ensure that carers of all ages have access to information, advice and a wide range of support services which are designed to help carers continue in their caring role for as long as they choose, reducing the impact the caring role can have on their own health and wellbeing.
For further information, please telephone 0300 303 0623 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please email Sharon to reserve your free place.
Event Date: Friday 26th April 2024
Event Time: 10am-12pm
Location: Sandy Lane Children's Centre, WA2 9HY