Tuesday 28th March 2023
This event has already been
Working Together Conference 2023
Conference bookings now open
Warrington Parents and Carers are proud to be joining once again with our Local Authority and NHS partners to present our “Working Together Conference”
This is our opportunity to work alongside the professionals that support us to MAKE A DIFFERENCE for our families. This year we will be looking back at what’s changed – what difference have we made to date – and looking forward to our priorities for future improvement.
The theme for this year is LISTENING AND LEARNING, with our partners feeding back to us what we have told them and what has changed / is changing as a result.
All are welcome to join us to GET YOUR VOICE HEARD.
DATE: Tuesday 28th March
TIME: 9.30am (for 10 start) – 3pm
VENUE: Halliwell Jones Stadium
Warrington Conference Centre, Mike Gregory Way, England, WA2 7NE
A Glimpse At The Content
We have an awful lot to cover this year and we are finalising the details, but here’s an idea of what to expect….
- Updates from our partners on what’s been achieved and priorities going forward
- How your feedback has been used to help design the future
- Recognition awards for those people who have really made a difference for our families
- Workshops to look at some specific isssues
Topics to be covered:
- Coproduction – how “working together” is going
- ‘EHC’ process
- Emotional School Based Avoidance
- What does a good annual review looks like
- Early Help
- Preparing for Adulthood
- Neurodevelopmental pathway
CLICK HERE TO RESERVE YOUR FREE PLACE
Event Date: Tuesday 28th March 2023