- Making sense of autism – parent and carer training session4th December 2023
- Preparing for Adulthood Daytime Session11th December 2023
Mental Capacity and Decision Making Evening Session
We all make decisions every day, some simple, some more complex. When supporting a young person with additional needs it is vital that we all understand how decisions about their lives are made to ensure their needs are met and rights protected’.
An information session for parents and carers about how decisions are made with and for young people and adults with additional needs.
The session will include:
• How mental capacity assessments are completed
• Information about the legal framework
• How decisions are made in a person’s best interest
There will be time to ask questions throughout the session and you will be given some written information to take away with you
The session will be held at Orford Youth Base, on Tuesday 11th February from 6pm – 7.30pm
It would be helpful if you could confirm your attendance by EMAILING GAIL HERE.
Event Date: Tuesday 11th February 2020