- Check in and Chat – Afternoon Session20th May 2021
- Check in and Chat – Evening Session11th May 2021
- Check in and Chat – Morning Session11th May 2021
- SEND Surgery – Ask the experts directly11th December 2020
- Burning Issues Zoom Discussion Session27th November 2020
- Zoom Gin n Check In Every Friday at 8pm1st May 2020
- Zoom Check in and Chat Every Friday at 11am1st May 2020
- Zoom Gin and Check In Every Friday at 8pm24th April 2020
- Zoom Check in and Chat Every Friday 11am24th April 2020
- Postponed – Working Together Towards a SEND Friendly Warrington20th March 2020
Postponed – Working Together Towards a SEND Friendly Warrington
It is with regret that I am writing to inform you that a decision has been made to postpone Friday’s Working Together Conference in light of the current circumstances.
We will be in touch later to confirm a new date.
We send our very best wishes to all our professional partners as they continue to manage this difficult situation – we know how dedicated you all are and how hard you’re working to keep us all safe and healthy.
To all our families – it is obviously a worrying time for us all, but our special kiddies have already brought us the chance to cope with times of uncertainty. We wish good health to all our families.
To all – keep up to date with the latest advice regarding prevention and treatment on the NHS website WHICH IS AVAILABLE BY CLICKING HERE.
BOOKINGS NOW BEING TAKEN
Got a new calendar / diary for Christmas? Get this date in NOW! 😀 Our annual conference this year is “Working together towards a SEND friendly Warrington” and we’re inviting all our parents and carers to join us on Friday 20th March. 💚
What is SEND and do I need to go?
SEND stands for “Special Educational Needs and Disabilities,” so whatever your baby / child / young person’s additional needs are – we want you there!
If you’re new to the world of SEND, come along and find out what’s available to support your family in Warrington.
If you’ve a SEND youngster – with or without a plan – come along to help make Warrington a better place for them to thrive in.
If you’re a SEND super-survivor – living the dream with “SEND” written in your core like a stick of Blackpool Rock – come along and join us to make Warrington a better place for your families and others joining the journey.
What’s “Working Together” about?
We’ve ran these conferences for quite a few years now, and its all about bringing together our parents and carers with the mover-shakers in Education, Health and Social Care. We’ve made good progress in the past, and things have moved on lots, but we’re still looking to improve services and fill in any gaps in support.
The conference will be held between 9.30 and 2.30 at the Halliwell Jones stadium.
Event Date: Friday 20th March 2020