- Celebration Fun Day at Sandy Lane15th August 2018
- Disability Awareness Day 201815th July 2018
- Party In The Park12th July 2018
- Timely Support for ASD / ADHD etc. Coffee Morning6th July 2018
- Ask Away – Transition to Adulthood and Beyond – Daytime Session3rd July 2018
- Ask Away – Transition to Adulthood and Beyond – Evening Session2nd July 2018
- Coffee Morning at MacIntyre Cafe11th May 2018
- Chat n Play at the Sensory Centre10th April 2018
- DADS – WE NEED YOU! Training Session5th April 2018
- Mindful Mums morning and evening sessions4th April 2018
Working Together – So What? Conference
Date: Friday 16th March 2018
At: Jubilee Suite, Orford Jubilee Hub, Jubilee Way, Warrington, WA2 8HE
CLICK HERE TO BOOK or telephone: 07940 466092
This is our third “Working Together” conference—over the previous two years we’ve helped to create and shape the SEND strategy. Now it’s time to ask “So what?!”
- So what’s been done with the things you’ve told us?
- So what’s working well in Warrington?
- So what are the challenges?
- So what do we do next?
We want to demonstrate that we actually ARE making a difference i.e. what changes have been made to address our questions / issues from previous conferences.
Why do I need to go?
If you have a child / young person with a disability and/or additional need, then this conference is for you—this is YOUR opportunity to find out what’s happening in Warrington, and to help shape future services.
Event Date: Friday 16th March 2018