- Meet the inspectors11th December 2018
- Send Webinar Inspection11th December 2018
- WarrPAC/SENDIASS Drop In Clinic10th December 2018
- Send Inspection Webinar10th December 2018
- Say one thing – Send inspection survey7th December 2018
- Ask Away Session – Getting the Right Help at the Right Time – Evening Session28th November 2018
- Ask Away Session “Getting the right help at the right time”16th November 2018
- Coffee Morning9th November 2018
- SENDIASS/WarrPAC drop in clinic at Sandy Lane Childrens Centre 10am-1pm on Monday 29th October29th October 2018
- Coffee Morning Friday at Sandy Lane26th October 2018
Send Webinar Inspection
Have you had your say ? The webinar ends TODAY!
Final call to complete the webinar, This is our chance to feed back on our experiences.
The Care Quality Commission and Ofsted are carrying out a joint inspection to evaluate how effectively the local area:
* Identifies the needs of children and young people who have Special Educational Needs and/ or disabilities
* Meets the needs of these children and young people so that their outcomes and chances of participating fully in society improve.
CLICK HERE for the link to the Webinar.
Use it or loose it !
Event Date: Tuesday 11th December 2018