- Check in and Chat – Afternoon Session20th May 2021
- Check in and Chat – Evening Session11th May 2021
- Check in and Chat – Morning Session11th May 2021
- SEND Surgery – Ask the experts directly11th December 2020
- Burning Issues Zoom Discussion Session27th November 2020
- Zoom Gin n Check In Every Friday at 8pm1st May 2020
- Zoom Check in and Chat Every Friday at 11am1st May 2020
- Zoom Gin and Check In Every Friday at 8pm24th April 2020
- Zoom Check in and Chat Every Friday 11am24th April 2020
- Postponed – Working Together Towards a SEND Friendly Warrington20th March 2020
Friday 11th December 2020
This event has already been
SEND Surgery – Ask the experts directly
In more normal times, WarrPAC regularly run our “Ask The Experts” sessions, where parents and carers can meet up with our partner professionals to discuss any issues that they may have.
Whilst this may not be possible in the current climate, it is even more important that our families get the support that they need. We are very pleased, therefore, to offer an online / phone SEND surgery where any parent and carer can speak directly to a professional in Health, Education or Social Care to help resolve any ongoing issues.
As with our previous face-to-face sessions, we ask that you send us your questions in advance, so that we can ensure that the most appropriate professional is available to take your call. We will then allocate you a slot for them to make contact with you.
This will be on FRIDAY 11th DECEMBER between 9.30am and 12.30pm.
Event Date: Friday 11th December 2020