- Drop In – Ask The Experts17th July 2019
- Working Together Conference 201929th March 2019
- Coffee Morning11th March 2019
- Preparing for Adulthood – Afternoon Session8th March 2019
- Preparing for Adulthood – Evening Session7th March 2019
- SEND Information Advice and Support drop in session6th March 2019
- Meet the inspectors11th December 2018
- Send Webinar Inspection11th December 2018
- WarrPAC/SENDIASS Drop In Clinic10th December 2018
- Send Inspection Webinar10th December 2018
Preparing for Adulthood – Afternoon Session
WarrPAC have recently managed to secure funding to be able to run two sessions on this important subject. Within these sessions, we will be covering:
– DLA to PIP
– The move from school to sixth form to post 19 and onwards
– Health transitions
– Impact on finances
– Court of Protection
The sessions will be run jointly by WarrPAC and Warrington Borough Council to provide information in this area and to collect feedback on our families’ needs and concerns.
The same session will be run in the evening and in the daytime to enable as many parents and carers to attend as possible.
The Afternoon session will be held at The Bungalow, Woolston Learning Village, Holes Lane, Woolston starting at 12.45 until 2.30pm
Look forward to seeing you there.
Event Date: Friday 8th March 2019