- Zoom Gin n Check In Every Friday at 8pm1st May 2020
- Zoom Check in and Chat Every Friday at 11am1st May 2020
- Zoom Gin and Check In Every Friday at 8pm24th April 2020
- Zoom Check in and Chat Every Friday 11am24th April 2020
- Postponed – Working Together Towards a SEND Friendly Warrington20th March 2020
- Mental Capacity and Decision Making Evening Session11th February 2020
- Mental Capacity and Decision Making7th February 2020
- Coffee Afternoon Tuesday 4th February4th February 2020
- Ask The Experts Session13th December 2019
- Coffee Morning6th December 2019
Drop In – Ask The Experts
New to WarrPAC – by popular demand!!
At the Working Together Conference in March, there was an overwhelming number of parents in attendance who wanted 5 minutes with a professional to answer questions and resolve a concern about their child. As a result the council has agreed to take part in a series of drop in surgeries, organised by WarrPAC, for parents and carers with child/ren with special educational needs and disabilities.
In order to make sure that the right professionals are there to support your questions, we will need to ask parents / carers to contact us in advance with a brief description of their issue.
We’ve set up a survey monkey so that you can send us your questions in advance:
…then we’ll send you a time so you can come along to Ask The Experts – at our base in Sandy Lane Children’s Centre 💚
Event Date: Wednesday 17th July 2019