- Drop In – Ask The Experts17th July 2019
- Working Together Conference 201929th March 2019
- Coffee Morning11th March 2019
- Preparing for Adulthood – Afternoon Session8th March 2019
- Preparing for Adulthood – Evening Session7th March 2019
- SEND Information Advice and Support drop in session6th March 2019
- Meet the inspectors11th December 2018
- Send Webinar Inspection11th December 2018
- WarrPAC/SENDIASS Drop In Clinic10th December 2018
- Send Inspection Webinar10th December 2018
Drop In – Ask The Experts
New to WarrPAC – by popular demand!!
At the Working Together Conference in March, there was an overwhelming number of parents in attendance who wanted 5 minutes with a professional to answer questions and resolve a concern about their child. As a result the council has agreed to take part in a series of drop in surgeries, organised by WarrPAC, for parents and carers with child/ren with special educational needs and disabilities.
In order to make sure that the right professionals are there to support your questions, we will need to ask parents / carers to contact us in advance with a brief description of their issue.
We’ve set up a survey monkey so that you can send us your questions in advance:
…then we’ll send you a time so you can come along to Ask The Experts – at our base in Sandy Lane Children’s Centre 💚
Event Date: Wednesday 17th July 2019