- Meet the inspectors11th December 2018
- Send Webinar Inspection11th December 2018
- WarrPAC/SENDIASS Drop In Clinic10th December 2018
- Send Inspection Webinar10th December 2018
- Say one thing – Send inspection survey7th December 2018
- Ask Away Session – Getting the Right Help at the Right Time – Evening Session28th November 2018
- Ask Away Session “Getting the right help at the right time”16th November 2018
- Coffee Morning9th November 2018
- SENDIASS/WarrPAC drop in clinic at Sandy Lane Childrens Centre 10am-1pm on Monday 29th October29th October 2018
- Coffee Morning Friday at Sandy Lane26th October 2018
Come along and join the Warrpac team at Sandy lane 11 – 1 for our Coffee morning.
Joining us this week will be Rachel Carter from AccessAble.
Rachel will be here to talk about their new website and app which provides detailed information on 100’s of venues across Warrington. Not only does it list ramps, automatic doors, and have pictures of the venue. It also covers areas like lighting, colour contrast, signage and background noise.
Please come an join the team, and hear all about the new guide, while enjoying a tea or coffee of course!
Event Date: Friday 9th November 2018
Event Time: 11.00
Location: Sandy Lane Childrens centre