- Working Together Conference 201929th March 2019
- Coffee Morning11th March 2019
- Preparing for Adulthood – Afternoon Session8th March 2019
- Preparing for Adulthood – Evening Session7th March 2019
- SEND Information Advice and Support drop in session6th March 2019
- Meet the inspectors11th December 2018
- Send Webinar Inspection11th December 2018
- WarrPAC/SENDIASS Drop In Clinic10th December 2018
- Send Inspection Webinar10th December 2018
- Say one thing – Send inspection survey7th December 2018
Come along and join the Warrpac team at Sandy lane 11 – 1 for our Coffee morning.
Joining us this week will be Rachel Carter from AccessAble.
Rachel will be here to talk about their new website and app which provides detailed information on 100’s of venues across Warrington. Not only does it list ramps, automatic doors, and have pictures of the venue. It also covers areas like lighting, colour contrast, signage and background noise.
Please come an join the team, and hear all about the new guide, while enjoying a tea or coffee of course!
Event Date: Friday 9th November 2018
Event Time: 11.00
Location: Sandy Lane Childrens centre